Recent Before & After Photos

Why Duct Cleaning Maybe Needed for an Irwindale Property


The visual debris in this Irwindale area ductwork can be discovered by a SERVPRO inspection with a ladder, screwdriver, and even a mobile camera. We evaluate HV... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage Restoration In Irwindale


There is no need to panic SERVPRO is here to help. We are locally owned and operated, ready 24/7, and Faster to Any Size Disaster. Our fast response will preven... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Irwindale Home


Fire damage to this Irwindale home started in the kitchen as a grease fire. Grease fires burn at very high temperatures producing an excessive amount of soot an... READ MORE



Flooding from an Irwindale Area Storm


When groundwater enters a structure, it carries along contaminants like chemicals, pesticides, possible animal carcasses, and perhaps fecal matter. The list goe... READ MORE



Extensive Smoke Damage in Long Beach, CA.


An apartment complex in Long Beach, California suffered extensive smoke damage due to an electrical fire in a unit on the second floor. The entire unit was affe... READ MORE



Mold found in Glendora Home


A local Glendora home suffered from water loss due to a backed up washing machine. The customer’s washing machine had been backed up for weeks and had mol... READ MORE



West Covina Home Suffers Water Damage


This West Covina home suffered from minor water damage due to a faulty garbage disposal. The loss only affected the vinyl flooring in the kitchen. SERVPRO of I... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage


A local Covina business faced water damage from a burst pipe in their ceiling. It affected the wood floor and ceiling tiles. The commercial property called SERV... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Southern California


Earlier this year, a resident in Moreno Valley suffered a roof leak during a rain storm. After many months of lack of rain and severe drought conditions in sout... READ MORE



Water Damage in Azusa Home


A local Azusa home suffered from water damage due to a faulty toilet supply line. The affected areas were the walls and flooring in the bathroom, living room, a... READ MORE