Fire Damage – Irwindale Home
Fire damage to this Irwindale home started in the kitchen as a grease fire. Grease fires burn at very high temperatures producing an excessive amount of soot and smoke damage. The before picture represents the degree of soot and smoke damage to be dealt with in association with this fire. The kitchen received the majority of the damage, but the soot and smoke damage extended throughout the house. The homeowners were overwhelmed by the amount of damage to their home and determined that they would need a professional fire restoration company. SERVPRO of Irwindale / Baldwin Park has a long history of successfully dealing with fire damages of this nature. Our technicians are experienced and industry certified. They have handled many damage events such as this using SERVPRO cleaning solutions and procedures.