Mold Remediation Photo Gallery

Technician removing floorboards

Commercial Mold Remediation

Our technicians were called into this business in Downtown Glendora because a leaky pipe had caused long term water damage inside of their walls. What started as a small leak turned into a flood from their bathroom sink, affecting the business next door to them as well. Because the insulation had trapped moisture in the walls and flooring, mold began to grow. Mold growth causes a variety of health issues and must be treated immediately. Our team went to work and removed all the infected insulation/flooring, and treated the affected areas with microbial spray. This business will be up and running in no time!

Take Care of the Mold in Your Irwindale Home

One of the major reasons to dry water soaked materials quickly is to prevent permanent damage caused by fungi. Molds, mildew, and bacteria are responsible for the decomposition of organic material. SERVPRO of Irwindale/Baldwin Park has a team of highly trained mold remediation specialists to take care of any mold problem in your commercial building or home.

Mold can produce allergens and irritants, so if you suspect mold in your home, don’t hesitate to call SERVPRO of Irwindale/Baldwin Park at (626) 337-3374.

Mold Found in Covina Home

If a source of water is present, any home can quickly become infested with mold. The photo shows the mold that our crew found in a local Covina home when performing water mitigation services. The SERVPRO of Irwindale/Baldwin Park team was able to provide mold remediation services and restored the property back to preloss conditions, “Like it never even happened.”

Mold Found in San Dimas Home

When you find mold in your house, as shown in the photo, call the SERVPRO of Glendora/San Dimas & Irwindale/Baldwin Park team to help assist in restoring your home, making it "Like it never even happened."

Personal Protective Equipment

At SERVPRO of Glendora/San Dimas & Irwindale/Baldwin Park our technicians use personal protective equipment so that they are not exposed to certain contaminants. In the picture, our crew member is seen wearing a full-face respirator and full body suit to protect against mold exposure which could cause respiratory issues. 

Mold Found in Insulation

Insulation can be a reservoir for mold. Anytime there is insulation that is exposed in your home, it should be checked thoroughly for mold. In the photo, we can see an example of mold in insulation found in a Southern California home. If you find mold anywhere in your residence or business do not hesitate to call SERVPRO of Glendora/San Dimas & Irwindale/Baldwin Park. 

Baldwin Park Residential Mold

A Baldwin Park home suffered from water damage which resulted in visible mold in the home. The home owner contacted SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas & Irwindale/Baldwin Park to remove damaged material and mitigate the mold. When mold is discovered, often a barrier is placed between the affected area and the rest of the home.