Oh No! I Have a Burst Pipe!
When the unexpected happens, it can be really stressful and upsetting. However, SERVPRO of Irwindale/Baldwin Park has a team of certified professionals that have the knowledge to address and resolve these unwanted accidents. Our team is great at their jobs, but to help make sure that everything is done as swiftly as possible, here are some Do’s and Don’ts that you should follow.
- Immediately, turn off the source of water
- Try to mop up all excess water as much as possible
- Open all the windows to dry out the rooms affected to shorten the amount of time with the dehumidifiers or fans
- Call SERVPRO Joe at 626-852-9922 and explain everything that has happened so our team can find the best solution for your unique situation.
- Do not try to remove any carpets on your own
- Do not apply any heat to the affected areas as it could results in more damage
- Do not put any products on the affected area
These are just a few Do’s and Don’ts of what you should do until help arrives. SERVPRO of Irwindale/Baldwin Park services all throughout the Los Angeles, Orange, and San Bernardino Counties. Do not hesitate to call. We want to make sure you get the help you need when an emergency strikes.