Fireworks have been a symbol of American celebration since the Revolutionary War. Loud, bright, beautiful - it’s no surprise why people love them so much.
However, California being the “dry” state that it is, in most cities, fireworks are illegal. Keeping fireworks restricted from residential use helps prevent wildfires and home fires.
If fireworks are allowed in your county or city, remember to practice the utmost of safety.
- Never allow children to ignite fireworks
- Keep a bucket of water or garden hose nearby- dispose used fireworks in a bucket of water
- Light fireworks one at a time
- Always have adult supervision
- Back up to a safe distance after igniting fireworks
In case of a fire emergency, call 9-1-1. In the event of a fire in or outside of your home has taken place, call SERVPRO of Irwindale and Baldwin Park. Joe McCann and his team have over 16 years of fire restoration experience.