Storm Readiness Kit Recommendations
Despite Southern California’s low percentage of rain, the next big storm could be right around the corner. Ask yourself: is your property prepared for strong winds or flash flooding? It’s essential to keep vital supplies accessible at all times. Up to date equipment can save your home and office, as well as the lives of its inhabitants. Keeping yourself safe during an emergency is crucial until help arrives.
When crafting a Storm Readiness Kit, here are some items to include:
- Water (enough for three days)
- Food (three day supply of non-perishables)
- First Aid Kit
- Flashlights (with new batteries) & Glow Sticks
- Basic Tools such as wrenches or pliers (to turn off utilities)
- Whistle (to signal assistance)
- Cloth Face Coverings & Disinfectant Wipes
SERVPRO of Irwindale/Baldwin Park operates 24 hours a day as a standing commitment to be the most reliable restoration company in the US. We are here to support you when emergencies occur, and offer immediate response to residential, commercial, industrial, and commercial property owners.