Giving You The Answers You Need
Let’s assume you have just experienced a flood, fire, or sewer spill in your home or business.
How do you find a company you can trust to do a professional job at a fair price?
This question is raised thousands of times every day across the San Gabriel Valley and Los Angeles Basin by those affected by a disaster that’s caused property damage.
The short answer is, this is a good question. If you don’t already have a positive experience with a restoration company, you will probably rely on an online search or get somebody you know to refer a company based on their experience. In any case, you are going to have to take a chance and choose a restoration company you hope will address your problem as though it was their property.
SERVPRO of Irwindale/Baldwin Park may be able to answer some of the more obvious questions you will be asking:
- Will you work with my insurance company? – Answer, Yes. We work with all major Insurance Carriers
- Will your charges be fair? – Answer, Yes. We follow Insurance Industry Billing Guidelines to streamline the estimating process. These charging schedules are published and help assure your insurance will review and approve our estimates quickly so we can get to work faster.
- Are you insured and licensed to do restoration? Answer, Yes. SERVPRO of Irwindale/Baldwin Park is a corporation which is licensed and bonded to do restoration and reconstruction. We carry all Liability, Workmans Comp, and Vehicle Insurance as required by law.
- Will your team do the job properly? – Answer, Yes. Our Restoration Technicians receive extensive and ongoing training by SERVPRO. Also, most of our team members are certified by The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We also pride ourselves on maintaining excellent communication with the customer to be sure we meet all their expectations as the work progresses.
- What if there is something I am unhappy about? – Answer, we make every effort to meet the high standards of our customers, our profession, and our business. If we fail to satisfy any of those, we stand behind our commitment to do everything possible to make it right.
There are lots of choices if you are choosing a restoration contractor. There are several good companies and there are many who can do the basic work. Not all restoration businesses have the equipment, products and training to handle more complex or larger jobs, and not all restoration companies will stand behind their commitment to customer satisfaction and service quality.
SERVPRO of Irwindale/Baldwin Park is a certified Large Loss Fire and Water Restoration Company that you can count on to handle any project not matter what size or specialty services may be required.