If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (626) 337-3374

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold found in Local Home

A home in San Dimas, CA suffered from water damage due to a leaking shower mixer valve. The affected areas were the upstairs hall bathroom, downstairs hall bathroom, and bathroom hall closet. Upon further inspection, the SERVPRO of Glendora/San Dimas & Irwindale/Baldwin Park crew also discovered a presence of mold on more than 10 sq. ft. of both floors of the residence. This new discovery was no problem for our SERVPRO team and they were able to take care of both the mold and water damage. Many times water restoration and mold remediation go hand in hand, but the SERVPRO of Glendora/San Dimas & Irwindale/Baldwin Park team has all of the tools necessary to take care of any problem.