Mold in Corona California
A home in Corona suffered from mold in the living room, closet underneath the stairs, and garage. The water source was a slab leak. SERVPRO of Irwindale/Baldwin Park went to the Corona home and concluded that the carpet and drywall needed to be removed in the living room in order to fully access and dry affected materials. The team then discovered the water damage had created mold. Mold remediation was a key part of this job for the SERVPRO Irwindale/Baldwin Park crew. Barriers were set up to separate the affected and unaffected areas. The crew, wearing personal protective gear, applied an anti-microbial agent to the mold infected area. A mold clearance test was passed and SERVPRO Irwindale/Baldwin Park's mold remediation service was completed.