If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (626) 337-3374

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

What Can Cause A Fire?

5/10/2022 (Permalink)

Your day can be completely normal one minute and then the next a fire can suddenly occur. It is easy to overlook the possibility of a fire taking place at your home, after all the odds may seem low. However, the chance of one coming about is still there. Being aware of potential fire dangers can help you prevent such a misfortune. Fires can originate from a variety of sources including

  • Forgetting to turn off or unplug unnecessary electrical equipment
  • Malfunctioning appliances
  • Faulty electrical wiring
  • Leaving candles unattended or too close to flammable objects
  • Smoking close to flammable objects or not putting out the butt properly
  • Overloaded electrical outlets
  • Fireplaces; accidental or lack maintenance
  • Defective light bulbs or other lighting fixtures around your home
  • Leaving the kitchen area unattended while cooking
  • Not storing flammable materials such as gasoline away properly

There are many areas and items in households that can easily be overlooked in being potential fire hazards. It is always a great idea to inspect your home and to be aware of potential fire concerns, doing so may prevent a disaster. If you do happen to experience a fire damage emergency then you can always contact SERVPRO of Irwindale/Baldwin Park. We are happy to help. We specialize in fire mitigation and we aim to restore your home back to normal. You can contact us at (626) 852-9922. We are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Other News

View Recent Posts